Everyone has trouble sleeping now and then. But if it happens to you more than 4-5 nights per week, you may need a little help getting your body ready for its nightly rest. Sure, you could buy sleeping pills from your local drugstore or get a prescription from your doctor. But these options aren't ideal for most people.
Thankfully, there are safe and gentle options available. The makers of Avinol PM understand that while you may need help getting to sleep at night, you don't need to be knocked out by powerful chemicals or dangerous prescriptions. Instead, they offer an effective botanical formula that helps you get restful sleep without the nasty side effects of other sleep aids.
Ingredients in Avinol PM
Instead of relying on harsh pharmaceutical compounds to help you sleep, the Avinol formula takes its queues from Mother Nature herself. These quick-dissolve tabs include effective, gentle herbal ingredients that can help you get the rest you need:
- Melatonin - if you aren't producing enough melatonin at night, it can make you feel alert and restless at bedtime. Taking more melatonin can help your body get ready for rest.
- 5-HTP - a natural amino acid that helps the brain convert tryptophan into melatonin and serotonin for a calm, relaxed feeling.
- Lemon Balm Extract - helps inhibit enzymes associated with anxiety and restlessness.
- Chamomile Extract - contains chrysin, an anxiolytic flavonoid that has been used for centuries due to its calming effect.
- Passion Flower - also contains chrysin; works synergistically with chamomile to increase the sedative effect.
- L-Theanine - a form of glutamic acid which helps decrease mental and physical stress in the body. L-theanine can also help promote an alpha wave state in the brain.
- Hops - contains dimethylvinyl carbinol, which is a natural plant compound known for its hypnotic, sedative, and anticonvulsant properties.
- Orange Peel - the peel of oranges contains a whole host of plant compounds which help promote sleep. That's why so many aromatherapeutic essential oils contain orange peel extract.
Benefits of Avinol PM
Let's face it: most contemporary sleep aid options aren't really much of an option at all. The over-the-counter pills at your local drugstore may get you to sleep at night, but they can leave you equally groggy and tired the next day. And prescription solutions come with a whole host of terrifying side effects. Plus, prescriptions require you to spend time and money going to the doctor and picking them up at the pharmacy. That's a lot of effort that most people can't afford to spare.
What's not to like about a natural sleep aid, like Avinol PM, that helps you get the rest you need? It's safe, it's not habit forming, and it doesn't give you the unwanted side effects that come with most other sleep aids. Additionally, for people who have trouble swallowing, these quick-dissolve tablets make it easy to get the main ingredients into your system right when it's time for bed. If you're ready to start getting the sleep you deserve, then consider making Avinol PM a part of your bedtime routine.