Everyone deserves a good night's sleep. It's the only way you can wake up the next morning refreshed and ready to be your best for the day. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world where anyone can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Between family stress, work stress, money stress, and every other source of stress under the sun, it can be extremely difficult to find your way to the Land of Dreams once your head hits the pillow. Herbal sleep aids like Restorol are designed to help people like you get quality rest without dangerous side effects. If you're curious about the benefits of Restorol, then you've come to the right place. We'll teach you everything you need to know.
Restorol has a very comprehensive list of natural ingredients that can help anyone who's struggling to get a good night's rest. The entire roster is made up of all natural botanicals, amino acids, and other non-synthetic ingredients to help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep through the night:
- Melatonin - Melatonin is your body's own natural sleep aid. Your brain is supposed to produce plenty of it on its own; unfortunately, this doesn't always happen. If you don't get enough sunlight during the day, and if you spend your evenings surrounded by electronic devices, all of these things can make it difficult for your body to produce enough melatonin to make you feel sleepy at bedtime. That's why supplementing is so important.
- Chamomile - Not only has chamomile been used for centuries to help people sleep, but science has recently discovered that it has the ability to help reduce anxiety so that you can rest peacefully.
- Passion Flower - Much like chamomile, passion flower is a popular tea which people drink in order to fall asleep. It can also be taken in supplement form.
- Lemon Balm Extract - Prevents certain enzymes from eliminating the free flowing GABA in your brain, promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety.
- L-theanine - This amino acid has a similar mechanism of action, helping the lemon balm extract to further promote higher GABA levels.
- 5-HTP - 5-HTP is another helpful amino acid that can help you get a good night's rest. When broken down by the body, its individual components serve as building blocks for both melatonin and tryptophan - the same substance that makes you feel sleepy and lethargic after large meal.
- Hops - Although they have a stronger reputation for brewing beer than helping people sleep, the natural botanicals in hops also promote relaxation and drowsiness - almost like a glass of beer itself (but without the hangover).
- GABA - GABA is a neurotransmitter which, when levels are high, makes you feel calm and relaxed. High GABA levels are closely associated with reduced anxiety and enhanced mood.
Benefits of Restorol
There are a lot of benefits associated with using Restorol. For starters, it is a perfectly safe alternative to chemical sleep drugs, like over the counter sleeping pills or prescription sleep medications. Overtime, synthetic sleep aids can damage your brain, making it harder to get to sleep naturally. These drugs often cause dependency issues, and some even come with a whole host of nasty side effects should you try to quit them cold turkey.
Natural sleep aids like Restorol don't come with these problems. Restorol includes natural herbal ingredients that have been used for hundreds of years to help people sleep. They gently and naturally calm the mind, reduce stress, and make you feel just drowsy enough to fall asleep on your own. Not to mention that a good night's sleep makes your skin look radiant, banishes dark circles, and gives you the energy you need for work, play, and everything in between.