The stress of modern living affects us all, and one of the most common effects is difficulty sleeping. Almost 30% of people have insomnia or some form of sleeping disorder, while studies indicate that half of the people in a surveyed group reported having trouble falling asleep at night. ZenLuxe PM is designed to combat the most common causes of sleep delay or disruption, allowing you to fall asleep faster and easier, and then stay asleep deeply all night long.
If you want to regularize your sleep routine and enjoy the benefits of being your fully rested self, you have to try ZenLuxe PM. The natural herbs and vitamins inside ZenLuxe PM are specifically chosen to relieve your mind and allow sleep to come naturally. Not just a shallow sleep, but deep, multi-stage sleep, which restores cognitive function and helps to create memories.
Most importantly, ZenLuxe PM is safe. It is not addictive, non-habit forming, and can be used every night without having to worry about becoming dependent. While ZenLuxe PM is strong enough to work quickly, it is still gentle enough not to leave you drowsy come morning. Instead, you will wake up well-rested and ready to take on your day.
How much sleep you need is different from person to person, but most fully grown adults need at least 7 to 8 hours per night. And not 7 or 8 total, broken up into 2-hour chunks with wake-ups in between because your prescription wore off. As it turns out, length really does matter, at least when it comes to total time slept consecutively. Sleep has different stages or cycles that do different things for the brain. But some of these can only be reached by going through others first. That means, in order to get to the deep, restorative final cycles of sleep, you have to sleep through the others first.
This is why the makers of ZenLuxe PM have designed this formula not just to help you fall asleep initially, but to continue sleeping all night long. Through years of research, there have been many discoveries on ways to support the different stages of brain activities during sleep. With ZenLuxe PM, you can fully sleep through each of those stages, allowing your brain to complete any necessary activity to revitalize and rejuvenate you for the day ahead.
When you try ZenLuxe PM, you'll notice from the very first night that it is different from other brands. It's an all-natural, soothing remedy, meant to allow you to be lulled into an easy, comfortable slumber, lasting until you wish to wake. No need to rely on harsh sedatives that can leave you exhausted the entire next day. In today's busy world, no one has the time to be tired all day and operating at less than their best.
Feeling jet lagged on an important business trip? Tired from a long flight to your once-in-a-lifetime vacation? Just struggling to get to sleep in your everyday life due to the stress of life? Romance? Finance? Regardless of the reason, ZenLuxe PM will allow your mind to slow and stop at bedtime, as it's supposed to, and allow you to fall into a peaceful sleep.
Try ZenLuxe PM today!
ZenLuxe PM is not meant to treat any diagnosed medical condition and is not a suitable replacement for prescribed medications. It is intended to be used to common insomnia and unrest. If you think you might have a severe sleep condition like: sleep apnea, sleepwalking, narcolepsy, etc, talk to your doctor prior to taking ZenLuxe PM or any sleep supplement.
Ingredients included in ZenLuxe PM
ZenLuxe PM has been carefully crafted by
- Melatonin: widely recognized as one of the best natural sleep aids in existence. This naturally produced hormone is normally triggered in our brains when the sun sets. However, the brightness of modern lights can trick our brains into thinking it's still daylight, delaying melatonin release and creating difficulty falling asleep. Just a few milligrams of melatonin is enough to counteract this and assist in restoring the body's natural balance.
- Chamomile: this flower is a favored tea for its natural but mild sedative effects. It is often recommended for such reasons to treat insomnia, and can also be of great benefit to those who suffer with anxiety. It is very common in many sleep aids, but especially in natural ones.
- GABA: found in the extract of the passionflower, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is also produced in certain quantities in the human brain, where it is utilized as a unique sort of neurotransmitter. Neurotransmitters let cells speak to one another. But when GABA is introduced, it slows the communication of brain cells, allowing for an easier time in resting the mind and falling asleep.
- Hops: anyone with a craft beer lover for a friend or family member has certainly heard of hops, the flowering portion of the hops plant, which gives fermented beers their unique bitterness.What they may not have known is that this flower also has natural sedative properties. Hops can be used in supplement form to enjoy those benefits and fall asleep faster and easier.
- Lemon balm extract: used often in aromatherapy, the extract from this perennial herb is an excellent alternative cure for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. It can be consumed orally as a brewed tea or taken as a vitamin supplement. Lemon balm is closely related to the mint family of plants, and the two share many comparable benefits.
- L Theanine: this amino acid bonds with specific neural receptors in the brain, preventing them from connecting with other amino acids which are attempting to transmit the necessary chemicals for anxiety and stress. L Theanine acts as a shield between the two, letting your mind relax as it is protected behind a wall of relaxation and calm. This lets you drift off peacefully without forcing you to pass out.
- 5 HTP: this amino acid is closely related to serotonin, which encourages relaxation and calm in our brain chemistry. Serotonin is closely associated with feelings of happiness and relaxation, and 5 HTP simulates this effect by triggering similar neural receptors.
Benefits of ZenLuxe PM
- What it does: ZenLuxe PM is the answer to your sleeping questions. All-natural, plant-based, cruelty-free, and specially formulated to let you fall asleep fast and stay asleep all night. If you're going out of town and want to get ahead of jet lag or if you've been struggling with sleeplessness for your entire life, ZenLuxe PM can help. ZenLuxe PM replaces those tired, restless nights with solid, restorative sleep.
- How it's made: ZenLuxe PM has been crafted to blend sleep compounds from within the body's own chemical system with ages-old natural remedies. This one-of-a-kind formulation provides relief to those who struggle to sleep or stay asleep for the entire night. ZenLuxe PM uses top potency ingredients to ensure that your brain rests long enough to go through all of the differing stages for complete rest. While ZenLuxe PM contains potent ingredients, each is precisely and perfectly portioned to be certain that your body gets all that it needs and absolutely nothing that it doesn't.
- How fast it works: As with any sleep aid, ZenLuxe PM works best when used alongside a complete sleeping toolkit, including a healthy diet and exercise. If taken as directed, ZenLuxe PM reduces time spent trying to fall asleep by 20%, allowing you to drift off to sleep quicker than ever before.
- The all-natural ingredients, including:
- Hops Flower Powder
- Valerian Root Extract
- Chamomile Flower Powder (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Passion Flower Powder (Passiflora incarnata)
- Lemon Balm 4:1 Concentrate (Melissa officinalis)
- Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-Methoxy-Trytamine)
- Ease of use: just take one (1) pill at a half hour to an hour before bed. If you have a sensitive stomach, take with dinner.
- Safety: ZenLuxe PM is non-habit-forming and non addictive. It is safe to use with other natural supplements you may already consume daily. However, if you are unsure or show any adverse reactions, call a doctor or medical professional right away.
- Lack of side effects: There have been no reported side effects of ZenLuxe PM